Real-time, controlled and secure data sharing
across the organization
Common data platform
- How do you make sure your customers have the latest financial information? And how do you ensure your continuous interaction with customers is backed up by the latest available knowledge?
- How do you ensure that all teams, management layers and functions in a financial organisation have access to the latest and most relevant information?
Share customer data in real-time to relevant departments and self-manage on your platform who gets what data and when. Then, apply the latest customer data to the ongoing interaction you have with them.
- How do you continuously set and manage risk profiles of customers and prevent fraud?
The key is to have the latest up-to-date data available at all times. Also, combining multiple sources of data helps to reduce false positives. Leveraging streaming data makes fraud detection a whole lot easier.
Breaking down silos
- Departments like mortgages, investing, loans are often communicating with the same customers for different needs. How do you make sure all those teams can give the customer a smooth journey and access the latest customer information across channels?
- How do you come up with new propositions for new products and services that go beyond these silos?
- How do you streamline the right input to all levels in the organization?
Share incoming (customer) data and analytics in real-time with other departments. Handle customers interactions using the same real-time information as colleagues from other teams. Start collecting and creating innovative ideas with people from other teams.
Becoming and staying GDPR compliant
- How do you make sure data is continuously stored secure against threats to its confidentiality and integrity.
Being compliant with GDPR entails way more than having a data officer. As a financial organisation the informational flow to vendors and third-party information systems needs to be controlled since the collected party is responsible for the data. With live data-streaming this becomes a whole lot easier.