Lead generation expert
Are you our new lead generator? We are looking for a medior / senior online advertising specialist / lead generation specialist with proven experience in an enterprise sales environment. You are experienced but eager to continue to grow in this role. Is this you and do you want to join a successful tech startup in real-time data streaming solutions? Do you know how to align the digital channels with our diverse objectives? Then read on!
As lead generation specialist you are a key person in the marketing team, responsible for the various online campaigns and contributing to the growth of Axual. And you are instrumental in growing Axual as a company, but also grow its marketing strategy and execution in the years to come.
This is what you will do!
Axual taps into the many opportunities in new market(s). You are the one who is able to reach new potential customers in the online world. Creating a variety of campaigns and arranging them as efficiently and effectively as possible. Your enthusiasm about Axual results in prospective companies eventually becoming Sales Qualified Leads. You are using strategic and tactical online media. Both paid media (SEA, Display, Video, Affiliate Marketing) and “earned” media (Social, SEO) are your playing field.
As Digital Marketer you optimize online campaigns in a project-based way using the various channels such as search, display, video and social.
What does that look like exactly?
- You define, optimize and conduct online marketing activities for Axual, her products and services, to maximize lead generation.You optimize social advertising campaigns.
- You use the ads managers of LinkedIn, Google Adwords and Facebook. You set up campaigns, use retargeting, and ensure that the various ad campaigns reinforce each other.
- You measure, analyze and evaluate the marketing goals using reports that are also comprehensible for your non-marketing colleagues.
- You have a clear overview of the customers’ journeys and online funnels. You understand that prospects go through phases: from awareness to consideration to sales.
- You have knowledge of Google Analytics and Tag Manager. In order to thoroughly analyze the traffic we generate.
The key to success
- The drive and passion to make customers enthusiastic through online marketing;
- Affinity with tech and IT; affinity with big data and IoT is a plus;
- A completed and relevant higher professional education;
- At least 5 years relevant work experience in online marketing;
- Experienced in Google Analytics, SEA, SEO, e-mail marketing, marketing automation, FB ads manager, Google AdWords, Tag Manager and WordPress as CMS system. Knowledge of keyword research tools such as Semrush gives an advantage;
- The curiosity to further develop yourself and keep abreast of online marketing developments;
- Excellent communication skills, in Dutch and English.
Your place of work
We are a group of enthusiasts passionate about tech. We focus on innovation and progression. Why? We keep challenging ourselves to be pioneering in our profession and quality. We are open to your ideas to take the business and yourself to the next level.
Curious about your possible future colleagues and workplace? Go to axual.com/about for more information.
Interesting challenge? Contact Staffan and meet up with us for a cup of coffee, or give us a call at +31 30 2273530.
Send in your application
Please use the form below to submit your application. A response within 1 business day is guaranteed.
From introduction to your first working day
We want to make sure we have the best match with our candidates. That’s why we have a structured recruitment process which is outlined to the right.
Your CV is assessed by the designated team, depending on the job opening. Within 24 hours you will receive an acknowledgement that we have received your CV.
We want to get too know each other better. We have an online call or if the situation permits, an in person one. People from the designated team will join.
A CV and introduction meeting tells us a lot, but not everything. We will ask you to complete an assignment so we can better assess your skills.
Introduction done? Assessment OK? Let’s not wait any longer and make you a proper offer. After we have agreed on the conditions, your adventure with Axual starts.