B2B Inside Sales Representative / Sales Development Representative
We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a technical ICT environment.
What is the job?
As inside sales rep, you will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable reaching out to dozens of contacts per day, either through mail, telephone, Linked In or other social media. You follow up initial contacts and are instrumental in maturing of contacts into prospective customers.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls, emails and outreach through social media
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand the company database of prospects
- Manage the sales cycle with a prospect from initial contact, organizing product demo’s and gathering requirements from and providing information to prospects. Assist in closing deals.
- Proven inside sales experience
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with CRM tools
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills (fluency in English is a must)
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- At least HBO degree
Since Axual is active in the enterprise application integration space, we are looking for a person that has its roots or deep interest in the ICT environment and for whom the DevOps space is at least familiar.
What does Axual offer?
- A salary suitable for someone with your knowledge and expertise
- Pension plan paid by the company
- A young and innovative company that is in an exciting stage of its lifecycle and where implementation of your ideas does not require management approval processes
- Cool office in the heart of Utrecht, right next to Utrecht Centraal
- A good work life balance and opportunity to balance working from home and in the office
- Making a difference for well-known customers in Finance, Energy and other sectors
- Being part of a diverse, international team, that’s fun-loving, yet passionate about their work
- A lot of fun during office hours ( PS4 ) and outside office hours ( company outings)
- A brand new MacBook
- NS Business Card
- Great coffee
We are a young and growing team of enthusiastic professionals. Our company culture can be described as informal and entrepreneurial. If you qualify and are interested in joining our team, then send your application and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Acquisition from HR/ services parties as a result of this advertisement is not appreciated.
Are you interested in joining Axual as a B2B Inside Sales Representative? Use the form on your right to submit your CV and we will be in touch within 1 business day.
Send in your application
Please use the form below to submit your application. A response within 1 business day is guaranteed.
From introduction to your first working day
We want to make sure we have the best match with our candidates. That’s why we have a structured recruitment process which is outlined to the right.
Your CV is assessed by the designated team, depending on the job opening. Within 24 hours you will receive an acknowledgement that we have received your CV.
We want to get too know each other better. We have an online call or if the situation permits, an in person one. People from the designated team will join.
A CV and introduction meeting tells us a lot, but not everything. We will ask you to complete an assignment so we can better assess your skills.
Introduction done? Assessment OK? Let’s not wait any longer and make you a proper offer. After we have agreed on the conditions, your adventure with Axual starts.