Support Engineer – Student
Do you love to help fellow engineers with technical questions and challenges? Are you going that extra mile to deliver a good service to our clients?
We are Axual, a fresh startup on a mission. A mission to unleash the power of information within large organizations, in real time. We enable them to respond immediately to their customers’ ever-changing needs.
We provide them with real-time data solutions. And we provide the tools and services to administer their business data streams easily and reliably. Customers love us because we make their real-time data come true dreams.
We are looking for engineers to help us on our mission. You recognize yourself in the following:
- You are service-oriented and love to help our customers
- You enjoy diagnosing and troubleshooting technical problems by getting to the root of the issue
- You excel in prioritizing and performing under pressure
You will help our client through phone, email or chat to help them diagnose and troubleshoot their issues in a timely fashion. You’ll prioritize and manage these issues through a ticket system, ensuring that all issues are properly logged. By asking targeted questions, referring to our internal knowledgebase and external resources, you’ll provide our customers with accurate tech solutions, or properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (eg software developers).
In addition to providing prompt and accurate feedback to customers, you will follow up to ensure our IT solution is fully functional for them after troubleshooting, document new-gained technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals and in general maintain good relationships with clients.
What are we looking for?
The following character treats are must-have for us:
- You are well-skilled in English (Dutch is a plus), both written and verbally
- You have excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- You have good prioritisation skills
- You follow a technical study at WO / HBO level.
It would be a big plus if you have:
- Experience with MacOS, Linux and Windows environments
- Good general understanding of computer systems
- Familiarity with ticketing software (Eg. Jira, ServiceNOW)
- Basic programming knowledge
What we have to offer
- Cool office in the heart of Utrecht, right next to Utrecht Central
- Being part of a diverse, international team, that’s fun-loving, yet passionate about their work
- An attractive hourly rate
- A brand new MacBook
- Compensation of travel costs
- A lot of fun during office hours (PS4) and outside office hours (company outings)
- Making a difference for top tier customers
- A company that you can help build from the ground up
Do you want to join us on our mission? Do you want to know more? Let’s get in touch.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or just give Joris a call at +31 6 15 24 72 41
– acquisition based on this job posting is not desired, nor appreciated
– no freelancers