How to Create a Group on the Axual Platform
On the Axual platform, groups are important because they are the basic unit of ownership. Every other object, such as a stream, application, or environment, is owned by a group. Looking at how vital groups are, you need to know how to create one and add members of your team or organisation. This is the focus of this short article.
Here you can see the demo we’ve created for you!
Step by Step Procedures
- First, you need to log in to your Tenant Admin account on Axual using your username and password.
- To create a group, go to the settings menu (denoted by three dots) in the navigation pane on the left-hand side of your screen. The next page will display some information about the tenant, but you can ignore that for now.
- Go to the Group tab on the top right corner. Click on New user group.
- Then, you will be asked to fill in some information about the group, like the name of the group, Email Address, and Phone Number. You will also be asked to add members to the group. To do this, you can search for the last name of each member you want to add.
- Once done, click on Save user group. Afterwards, any member of the group that has logged in at least once will be able to add more members to the group.
That’s all: simple, easy, and seamless!
Download our whitepaper
Want to know how we have to build a platform based on Apache Kafka, including the learnings? Fill in the form below and we send you our whitepaper.