Build robust streaming applications quickly and independently with Axual
“First, solve the problem. Then, write the code.” – John Johnson
The world as it stands today cannot do without developers. They are problem-solvers and have helped our society to grow at a faster rate. Developers are the backbone of most businesses today. Of course, this is different from what was obtainable a few decades ago. Times have changed. Today, as a developer, you want to build robust streaming applications quickly and independently. You really want to live up to the status of a solution-provider that developers are known to be; you are in the right place by reading this.
What you want as a developer
- A streaming platform to be able to support highly available applications
- You want to collaborate effectively with other DevOps teams in your organization, as independent as possible
- You don’t want to spend too much time reinventing the wheel
- You want test frameworks and CI/CD frameworks
Axual gives you the following capabilities:
- Applications to stream data 24/7, even during outages or planned maintenance windows
- Support autonomous teams in streaming with self-service.
- Help write applications in hours instead of days, without a thorough understanding of Kafka
- Allow applications to run their own unit tests and integration tests
- Control the platform through APIs that can be run from any CI/CD pipeline
There is one key takeaway here; with Axual, the task of problem-solving as a developer has become more fun and qualitative. Want to know more? Download our Whitepaper.