Be in Control of your Streaming Data with Axual
There has been a tremendous development in the technology world, particularly in the 21st century. This has led to a huge increase in the amount of data that is being generated. For this, fraudsters are also scaling up in their effort to undermine user’s data and privacy. Therefore, as a data owner, you need to be in control of your streaming data, ensure that the confidentiality of the data is maintained, and be accountable for how and where the data is stored.
According to Statista’s report on data breaches in April 2020, over 9 billion data points were illegally revealed or accessed across the world. To avoid being a victim of this as a data owner, you are responsible to put the following in place:
- Compliance: You are obliged to ensure compliance with regulations, policies, and standards, especially looking at GDPR regulations.
- Data control: This involves defining, implementing, and governing data controls to manage risk, secure data and ensure data quality.
- Administration: You are the custodian; and you are responsible for storage and knowing where the data is at any time.
- Access: You are in charge of making sure everybody at the enterprise has access to its data and can report on it. You can work closely with a data controller who manages this process. Nevertheless, you remain accountable.
- Value: You have to make sure the data that is being used serves its purpose. It has to deliver business value.
- Security: You are responsible for securing the data against unauthorized access or destruction or loss of the data.
No doubt, these are huge responsibilities. But you do not need to worry in Axual Platform we’ve covered those responsibilities. You will:
- Always be in control of your data and corporate data including data location and data versioning
- Register data formats centrally, manage decentrally to facilitate agile development practices
- Register and monitor applications that connect to your data streams
- Monitor where data comes from and where it goes to
- Be able to trace how personal information flows through the organization
Ultimately, the Axual Platform puts the destiny of your data in your hands.